Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh the Places you Will Go!

I saw this on the New York times website. 44 places to go in 2009. As I looked at the list I thought that there are only a couple that I have been to; Washington DC, Chicago, Las Vegas, Pennsylvania (but not a farm), and Alaska. Ok, so there are only a few in the US that I haven't been to. So at least there is one thing to be proud of, but the majority of the list I haven't even been close to! One of my goals for 2009 is to travel to another country. So I'm just praying that God provides the money for it to actually happen! If you go to the website you can click on each location for information and pictures. some of them were absolutely breathtaking! So I encourage all of us to take the time and spend the money and explore a new place. To learn about a new city, a new culture, and about ourselves and maybe make a few friends along the way!




Beirut
Washington, DC
Galapagos
Berlin
Las Vegas
Fjallnass, Sweden
Hawaii
Vienna
Doha, Qatar
Maremma, Italy
Phuket
Marrakesh
Chicago
Aregean Sea
Monterrey, Mexico
Dallas
Bhutan
Flordia Keys
Rome
Cuba
Penang, Malaysia
Seychelles
Florianopolis, Brazil
Copenhagen
Boracay, the Philippines
Monument Valley
Star Island, Bahamas
Castles in Britian
Cologne
Reykjavik
Red Sea, Egypt
Deauville, France
South Africa
India
Kazakhstan
Buffalo
Madagascar
Metz,France
Tasmania
Stockholm
Alaska
A Pennsylvania Farm
Zambia



Explore!!!

You will never find the time. . . You will have to make the time!

No comments: