Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Uniquely me

I finally caved in to this on facebook and since it took a lot of thought I thought I'd get more use out of it!

1. I think tanning is stupid and am a big advocate for using sun sunscreen.

2. I love using different spices and I have a huge collection of really random ones. My favorite is rosemary right now!

3. I love costume parties or just dressing up in costumes! Shout out to Ashley!

4. I love to take walks all year round. As long it is above year I'll brave it!

5. As obsessed with the speed of windshield wipers. I am constantly adjusting the speed as I drive to be just right. I might as well be manually running them.

6. I don't cry very much in real life but I do all the times in movies or books.

7. I pray everyday that I would have a job that I could travel all over the world and of course have time to sight see when I am there!

8. I am not the best speller.

9. I make my own hot chocolate mix.

10. I try to live my life living and loving like Jesus. It's pretty simple.

11. I really like wearing blush. It's my favorite.

12. When it comes to saying I love you I think moderation in best. When you say it after every single phone call or conversation it becomes automatic and not being said because it is felt strongly at that time. You can still know that I love you even if I don't constantly tell you. (I'm guessing some people will strongly disagree with me)

13. I love wearing scarves!

14. Two of my favorite things is writing in my planner and going grocery shopping.

15. I love to cook and bake, and make up recipes. But I hate to do dishes afterwards!

16. I'm hoping to get another tattoo very soon.

17. Right now my favorite drink is mint tea with milk. Yummy! I drink it 3x a day!

18. I think conservative Christians should be as concerned about people that are already born and suffering in the world as they are about abortion. But they aren't at all.

19.I love to put music on and dance around my house when I'm cooking, cleaning, or getting ready.

20. I have to make a big effort sometimes to relax. That is sad.

21. My favorite color is pink and has been since I was 15.

22. I love being outside. My favorite things to do are fishing and snow shoeing. Yah!! so fun!

23. I like texting way more then talking on the phone. In fact I don't really like to talk on the phone. I would rather do it in person.

24. I love being on my patio in the summer. I eat almost all my meals there and have fiends over almost every night.

25. I would be my own friend. I think I'm pretty neat : )


I have been told many times that I am a weirdo or more nicely put unique. I guess I kind of like that. I really don't like being like everyone else, even if it does seem quite odd to others. I really don't care!

No comments: