Friday, September 26, 2008

The Year of NO REGRETS

I'm sure everyone has things that I think "I've always wanted to do that!" There are a lot of things that I have wanted to try. So many that I don't think I could physically have time to do them all!

I've decided that this next year, from August to August, is going to be my No Regrets Year. I have decided that instead of wanting to try something, I'm going to actually try it!!! I might end up totally hating it, but heck, I've tried it!!!

I've also decided I don't need someone with me to try any of my endeavors! It is always nice to have a friend with, but I am not going to hinder me from doing anything. I have found so much freedom in this!

So far, I got season tickets to the symphony, bought snow shoes, got tickets for the opera, and I am doing research on a few other things. It is so fun to try things out!

I understand that not everyone would think the things on my list sound fun. I'm sure you have other things that intrigue or entice you! Try them!!! Don't keep being a wisher, be a doer.

You'll never find the time. . . you have to make the time

No comments: