Thursday, September 11, 2008

I want to remember this forever

I love the moments that we have that are one of a kind. Moments that we can never relive again. They don't have to be big grandiose moments or even ones that are so amazing they take your breath away. Just little things. The daily pleasure of life; being with the people you love. Things like being stuck in the middle of a river in a metal canoe while getting rained and hailed on praying that you don't get struck by lightning; and laughing the whole time! Or going out to dinner with your family and everyone laughing so hard we can't even talk!! Those are the moments. The simple pleasures. These are the memories I want to remember. I want to take a snapshot of this moment, and my feeling and emotions that I have right then and remember them forever.


You'll never find the time. . . You have to make the time!

No comments: