Friday, July 11, 2008

The things lists are made of

There is nothing like summer in the midwest. I think one of the key reasons that make it so great is that winter is so brutal that we anticipate summer so much. We have such anticipation and make the most of what we are given.
I'm a pretty organized person, so I make lists of things sometimes. So I always make lists of what I want to make sure I get in each summer and winter. So far my summer has been full of accomplishments!

• Gone to the lakes a few times
• Fishing
• Canoeing
• Camping
• Bike rides
• Lots of walks
• Lots of time on the patio
• Trip to Itasca
• Lots of motor cycle rides
• baseball games
• Bonfires

The usual summer events. . plus a couple extra fun bonus things like the zoo and going to Madora and Seattle. Yah!!! So fun!

Some things left to do
• Go on a garden tour
• Picnic by the river
• Kayaking
• Skinny dipping
• A road trip to nowhere
• Outdoor concert
• Street dance
• Summer trip to Grandma's
• Antique shopping
• Lots more of the first list!!!!

Summer has definitely been treating me well. I hope that yours has been just as grand and that you can maybe help me finish my list!


You will never find the time. . . You have to make the time

No comments: