Tuesday, June 24, 2008

dreams of sunny places

I had a really crazy dream last night. I am one that normally has really crazy dreams. . but I actually remember this one. They also usually hop around a lot to different topics.

Characters Me, my Mom, some man that is supposed to be my Dad, and my brother at age 10 (he is 21 now)

Plot It started my my boss giving me some duties to do for the week since he was going to be gone. We (in real life) are really slow at work right now so he was going to have me do things like paint the walls (white only) and clean the bathrooms. In the back of my head I knew that I wouldn't be there at all. i wouldn't be there because my family was going to be running for our lives! So we take off in a mini van put that proves to be too risky so we ditch it for the airport. When we get to the airport we can only take a few things with us. So we move things around between our bags so we all have one. I grabbed a few changes of clothes and my stuff I use to get ready everyday (hair stuff and makeup), but the main thing I had to find were my sunglasses. My prized sunglasses that I can't live without. I didn't know where we were going but I knew I would need them!

We had to hurry into the airport ( I guess we were in danger). We only got into the entry way and had to stop because my brother had to pass a star. I have no idea what that was except it hurts a lot. He just sat down on the railing away from all of us to wait. Now the funny thing, was that he was 10. He looked just like he did when he was ten, grown out bowl cut and scrawny legs. I convinced him that he could pass a star as we walked.

All I remember about the rest of the dream was that some how we ran into my Dad's entire extended family and they wanted to know where we were going. Of course we couldn't say because we were going into hiding. We did say we would be gone 2-4 years and they didn't seem to care to much. We never actually got to where we were going which is disappointing!

I wonder where my mind would have had us end up? Maybe a tropical island somewhere. Don't a lot of people go there to hide out? but where-ever we ended up I'd have my sunglasses!

You will never find the time. . . You have to make the time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you just have to stop doing LSD before you go to sleep. For one thing, I hear it's not good for you, and another thing, you make me sound like real special kid, I mean your brother (whoever he is). Like a Wizard!!!