Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm not looking back!

Finally! I have been waiting for the sunshine for way to long. It was finally here this weekend, and with it came my first trip of the summer to Itasca! It was amazing! So amazing. It was sunny the whole time with lots of relaxing! We got back just in time for all the bad weather and tornado sirens. Very exciting times. I love big storms!

This past month has been a really good month of growth for me. Growth comes from work. I think that I always thought that I would just all of a sudden become what I wanted to be. Nope. I have to take steps everyday to get to there. How exciting that we can do that. I can be whoever I want to be. What I am working on: independence and completeness in myself. I feel like such a different person than I was at this time 2 years ago. Even 1 year ago. I like the person that I am becoming. A quote I heard from a friend, " Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." That is so cool. New beginnings are so exciting, and I'm not looking back!

You will never find the time. . . You have to make the time

No comments: