Friday, May 16, 2008

Overwhelmed

This describes how I have been feeling all week. Yes, all week. I'm in the process of trying to move and paint the new place before I move in! Did I mention I hate moving and packing? On top of it all, I have things going on every single night of the week. So you may ask. . . "Well, when do you have time to pack?", I am asking myself that same question! I laid in bed till 2 AM last night thinking about all the things that I have to do. If only I could say no to people and stay home and be productive! If only. . . .

So this weekend I will try and paint my room (dark brown), do probably 6 loads of laundry (no joke), and paint 3 pieces of furniture. Mixed in with a BBQ, a baby shower, a craft project (tuesday deadline), 4 parties, and a partridge in a pair tree. Do you feel stressed reading this list? Because I sure feel stressed writing it. Wish me luck!

You will never find the time. . . You have to make the time

No comments: