Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a day

Who would have thought that we would get another random spring blizzard this weekend? Of coarse it had to be on a weekend that I had a million things planned. So. . it seemed that we would only get a little bit of snow, and maybe we did, but it was just one awful mess out there. Roads closed and everything canceled!

Luckily, through it all, I didn't have to drive myself at all. I was blessed with people to drive me around! I don't know what it is. . but I just feel so much better riding with a guy in bad weather. My dad even drove to and from Detroit Lakes twice today to get me to and from a wedding I was in. What a guy!

As I sit here on my couch I can't help but think, what a crazy, crazy, day! Sitting and relaxing in sweatpants never felt so good!

You will never find the time. . . You have to make the time.

No comments: