Sunday, April 17, 2011

happy am I

My creative soul is happy! I spent some time this weekend creating and it is amazing how happy my heart is right now!

This first one is my bird silhouette!

IMG_0014

Next I made little rosette clips. The coolest part. . . I can wear them as a barrette or clip them onto a headband! Genius!!

IMG_0015

Finally my most favorite and most time consuming by far. .  my appliqué bag!! This was way more work them I expected and tested my sewing abilities to the limit! But. . . I LOVE IT!! I brought it with me everywhere this weekend because I was so proud of it!

IMG_0016

I feel restless every so often and I have to create and express things! I was created to create!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Cute stuff, Randi! I still need to learn how to make the rosettes. I love them so much. :)